These blueberry mint overnight oats are perfect for baby led weaning. Their consistency lends itself to being a favourite in the weaning community, and for good reason. They’re super nutritious, really versatile and completely delicious!
- 1 Part Rolled Oats
- 1 Part Milk, or milk substitute i.e. coconut milk, almond milk etc.
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
- Handful of blueberries
- A few leaves of mint
- Take your blueberries and crush them with the back of a fork.
- Chop the mint finely.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mason jar and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Eat cold in the morning, or gently heat in the microwave, stirring regularly.
Suitable: From 6 months.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Alternatively, allow to soften overnight, freeze and use within 3 months.