These sticks are great for many reasons: they are soft, they are easy for littles ones to grab, and they’re really tasty. Those three things make them a perfect first food, and a recipe that you’re sure to return to time and time again!
- Handful of Broccoli (approx. 3 large florets)
- Handful of Cauliflower (approx. 3 large florets)
- 1 Large Egg
- 75g Grated Cheese
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Blitz all of the ingredients in a food processor until there are no large chunks remaining.
- Take a meatball-sized amount of the mix and shape it into a 3-inch long sausage shape by squeezing and rolling it in your hands. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- Place on a baking tray and spray or coat lightly with oil of your choice (I used coconut oil).
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Strorage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2/3 days, or freeze on the day of cooking and use within 3 months.
Suitable: Suitable from 6 months +.