This potato breakfast hash for baby led weaning is delicious and something the entire family can enjoy!
- Handful of Chopped Ham
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Large Potato, chopped with skin on
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Handful of Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
- Steam the chopped potato, or parboil, until tender.
- Sauté the onion in a non-stick pan or cast iron skillet for 3-4 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Add the potatoes, mushrooms and garlic into the pan and toss thoroughly, before continuing to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the ham and spinach and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Create holes using your spatula and crack your eggs into them.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook for approximately 4-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
Suitable: From 6 Months.
Storage: Consume on the day.
Keywords: baby led weaning, baby food, weaning, breakfast, breakfast hash