These doughnut moulds are fantastic, in that you don’t even have to grease them before use – everything just pops out! If you don’t want to purchase a doughnut mould, then maybe consider using this recipe to create muffins using a muffin mould or cases.
The recipe itself produces really delicious little morsels for your little ones. The texture is soft, but they hold together well. They’re not overly sweet, due to the absence of added sugar, but the raspberries do provide a little hint, as well as some subtle tartness that balances it well.
If you give these a try then please feel free to comment below, or tag us on Instagram using @theblwdad.
Why not try something a little different with that box of Weetabix you have in the cupboard? These doughnuts are delicious and the perfect shape for your little one to grab hold of!
- Medium Banana
- 1 Cup Self-Raising Flour
- 3 Weetabix
- 150ml Full Fat Milk
- Handful Raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Mash the banana.
- Crumble the Weetabix until it is a fine powder.
- Mix the banana, two thirds of the crumbled Weetabix and self-raising flour together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the milk and raspberries in and stir until smooth.
- Pour into silicone doughnut moulds and sprinkle the remaining Weetabix over the top of each doughnut.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Storage: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze on the day and use within 3 months
Suitable: From 6 Months +. Serve whole as a finger food.
Keywords: Baby Led Weaning, BLW, Baby Food, Baby Recipes, Breakfast, Doughnuts, Finger Food